1. Do you ship outside the U.S
As of now we do not ship outside of the U.S but we are working towards it!
2. Do You Accept PayPal
At the moment we do not accept PayPal
3. Is Shipping Discreet?
Packages are discreet for your privacy! So no, your hot mail lady won’t see all the fun toys you’ve just bought.
4. Is it safe online ordering?
Ardentley cares about your privacy and security. We do not store any of your bank information. We are SSL certified and PCI compliant as well as a verified merchant with Authorize.net.
5. What does Body-Safe mean?
Body-Safe means that the toy is NOT dangerous to use on your genitals. Adult toys weren’t always well regulated, which meant that toxic materials were being used in these products. When toxic materials are used it can cause a reaction when it comes into contact with the skin. Toys made of soft “jelly” are loaded with pthalates. Pthalates can cause chemical burns, irritation and serious damage internally. When a toy is porous making it hard to clean, which then turns them into a breeding ground for bacteria. This can lead to infections. Ardentley prides it self in selecting non toxic-materials in order to keep your play time fun and safe.
6. How do I turn on my Toy
Most of our products come with instruction guides to help you get started.
Be sure to make sure your batteries are properly placed and to inspect your battery compartment for a paper slip. This slip protects the batteries that come in some toys. It is not defected.
If your toy is rechargeable make sure that your product is charged and ready to go!
7. What type of lubes can I use
- Silicone Lube should not be used on silicone toys. This can permanently damage your toy 🙁 If all you have access to is a silicone lube place a condom over the toy in order to protect it.
- Water based lube is safe on ALL materials and washes off easily
- Ardentley personally prefers good ol fashion coconut oil when using toys
- You can find lubricants under essentials
8. How do I know if this Anal toy is Safe?
The anus has a natural suction to it, so using a toy WITHOUT a base can cause serious harm. Ardentley has a category catered to safe anal toys
9. How old do I have to be to Shop Ardentley?
By law you must be 18 and older to purchase Adult Products
10. Can I transmit STD’s/STI’s by sharing toys
It is best to share toys with partners you already fluid-bonded with and know the status of. A safer way to share toys is by placing a condom over the item and thoroughly washing after each use.